Happy Space FriendZ Happy Space FriendZ
Forum Ogame de l'alliance Happy Space FriendZ

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

HSFZ :: Panneau d'Affichage 
L'alliance est désormais dissoute

Boulette actuelle : Alkatraz
Cillessen: I want to play more, but I will not go to war wit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Happy Space FriendZ Index du Forum -> Public -> Chez "Diego El Spatio-Bistro"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cillessen: I want to play more, but I will not go to war wit Répondre en citant

Acknowledging agent sbobet that he is not satisfied with the number of matches he is playing at Barcelona, Jasper Cillessen nevertheless noted that he wasn't going to make a fuss about it. The Dutchman is Marc-Andre ter Stegen's substitute and his participation has been reduced to the matches that the Catalans play in the Copa del Rey. At the moment, he has had the good fortune of reaching the final in the years he has been at Barcelona, but that is still not enough for him."I love this club, but I am a professional and I want to play more than ten games in a season," he admitted in an interview with Ziggo Sport.agent sbobet "The management already knows that I want to play more, but I also read that they do not want me to leave and that they are happy with my work."I am not the type of player who goes to war with the clubs, I have been here for two years, and, for the moment, I will continue." agent sbobet
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Happy Space FriendZ Index du Forum -> Public -> Chez "Diego El Spatio-Bistro" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor