Happy Space FriendZ Happy Space FriendZ
Forum Ogame de l'alliance Happy Space FriendZ

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

HSFZ :: Panneau d'Affichage 
L'alliance est désormais dissoute

Boulette actuelle : Alkatraz
The Blood Of The Cross

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Happy Space FriendZ Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement / Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latapadma

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Blood Of The Cross Répondre en citant

The Blood of the Cross
by Horatius Bonar
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Blood of the Cross
READ BOOK The Blood of the Cross

Please see the description for this title below. But first...

Our promise: All of our works are complete and unabridged. As with all our titles, we have endeavoured to bring you modern editions of classic works. This work is not a scan, but is a completely digitized and updated version of the original. Unlike, many other publishers of classic works, our publications are easy to read. You won't find illegible, faded, poor quality photocopies here. Neither will you find poorly done OCR versions of those faded scans either with illegible "words" that contain all kinds of strange characters like £, %, &, etc. Our publications have all been looked over and corrected by the human eye. We can't promise perfection, but we're sure gonna try! Our goal is to bring you high quality Christian publications at rock bottom prices.

Description:

That blood has been shed upon the earth, and that this blood was no other than the “blood of God,” all admit who own the Bible. But admitting this, the question arises, how far is each one of us implicated in this blood-shedding? Does not God take for granted that we are guilty! Nay further, that this guilt is the heaviest that can weigh a sinner down!

If so, then is it not a question for the saint, how far have I understood and confessed my participation in this guilt incurred by my long rejection of the slain One? How far have I learned to prize that blood, which though once my accuser is now my advocate? How far am I now seeing and rejoicing in the complete substitution of life for life,—the divine life for the human,—which that blood-shedding implies?

Is it not also a serious question for the ungodly, is this blood-shedding really and legally chargeable against me? Is God serious in saying that he means to reckon with me for this? Is this blood at this present moment resting over me as a cloud of wrath ready to burst upon my head so soon as my day of grace runs out? Is it on account of my treatment of this blood that I am to be dealt with at the seat of judgment! Is my eternity really to hinge on this?

If so, what course can I pursue? Can I, like Pilate, take water and wash my hands saying “I am innocent of the blood of this just man”? No: that is hopeless My long rejection of it must involve at least something of the guilt; how much, remains yet to be seen. If I cannot clear myself, and if I cannot extenuate my crime, then I must either brave the trial and the sentence, or make haste to enter my protest against the deed as the only course now remaining for me.

In such a matter there is room neither for delay nor uncertainty. Let the matter at once be inquired into, and put beyond the reach of doubt. Is it possible that any one can rest with less than a certainty of forgiveness so long as such a charge is hanging over him. Either he does not understand its meaning, or he is resolved to set it at nought.

No certainty can be greater than that I am guilty of the crime. Can I rest satisfied with anything but an equal certainty that this crime has been cancelled? To be sure of guilt, and not to be sure of pardon, is a fearful condition indeed. To know that there is a Saviour whose blood cleanseth from all sin, and yet not to know with equal certainty that all the blessings flowing from his blood have become mine, must be misery beyond endurance. Uncertainty in such a case is the very mockery of my grief.

Was the gospel meant to bring us no certainty here? Is our believing it designed to give us no assured peace? Is this assured peace a plant not of this clime? Must we wait for it till we reach the land of peace? Is it not our portion here, and is it not by having this that we are enabled to face and battle with the darkest storms of life?

Details:
price: $1.17
bound: 68 pages
publisher: CrossReach Publications (April 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071KYLSF9
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1811 KB

The Blood of the Cross Horatius Bonar
The Blood of the Cross book french The Blood of the Cross book from htc online

The Blood of the Cross download torrent isoHunt
The Blood of the Cross book ZippyShare
The Blood of the Cross book for android
The Blood of the Cross free download mobile pdf
The Blood of the Cross book for android
The Blood of the Cross Google Drive
The Blood of the Cross free fb2
The Blood of the Cross free ios apple without signing via
The Blood of the Cross download french
The Blood of the Cross fb2 online find book сhapter
The Blood of the Cross free epub
The Blood of the Cross book DepositFiles
The Blood of the Cross pc read value kickass francais
The Blood of the Cross discount for book
The Blood of the Cross book pdf
The Blood of the Cross fb2 sale tablet access online
The Blood of the Cross kindle download free
The Blood of the Cross tablet access book sale value
The Blood of the Cross book from lenovo free
The Blood of the Cross shop read access flibusta information
The Blood of the Cross book book free from xiaomi
The Blood of the Cross full reading ios online apple
The Blood of the Cross download eng book
The Blood of the Cross audiobook free
The Blood of the Cross store book
The Blood of the Cross download torrent ExtraTorrent
The Blood of the Cross book zipshare
The Blood of the Cross format txt pdf
The Blood of the Cross free iphone
The Blood of the Cross text how download book selling mp3
The Blood of the Cross tom portable german direct link online
The Blood of the Cross tom portable german direct link online
The Blood of the Cross book french
The Blood of the Cross book from htc online
The Blood of the Cross book ZippyShare
The Blood of the Cross book RapidShare
The Blood of the Cross book zipshare
The Blood of the Cross store book
The Blood of the Cross Google Drive
The Blood of the Cross story offline online doc finder
The Blood of the Cross book format djvu
The Blood of the Cross story offline online doc finder
The Blood of the Cross kindle pdf book macbook mobile
The Blood of the Cross torrent download Rarbg free
The Blood of the Cross free doc
The Blood of the Cross eReader online
The Blood of the Cross book for mac
The Blood of the Cross book full

5d8a9798ff

Follow the Lamb Horatius Bonar Introduction It is for you who are called by the name of Christ that these pages are written, that you may be reminded of what GodIn his preface to Gods Way of Holiness, Horatius Bonar makes the case that the way of peace and the way of holiness lie side by side; or rather, they are one.bonar horatius horatius bonar horatiu horaton hotel horatio west court ; horatsch horatio .Horatius Bonar Hymns of Faith and Hope, 1857. Bailey, pp. 451-55; Brown, pp. 225-26; Findagrave, accessed 24 Oct 2016; Hatfield, pp. 82-84; Julian, pp. 161-62, 1554 .Horatius Bonar (December 19, 1808 May 31, 1889) was a Scottish churchman and poet. This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.
Théatre d'Agriculture Et Ménage des Champs, Vol. 1 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Aforismos Rurales: Conformes Con las Reglas Dadas por los Mas Clásicos Agrónomos Antiguos y Modernos, Nacionales y Extrangeros, y Con las ... (Classic Reprint) (Spanish Edition)Great Girls Names Puzzle Book: Variety Puzzles for Kids Patricia AzeltineGrowing Up by the BookSafer+by+Design%3A+A+Guide+to+the+Management+and+Law+of+Designing+for+Product+SafetyImprobable Planet: How Earth Became Humanity's HomeCREATOR OF THE WORLDWhat Shall We Do?: To Be SavedTHE PEACOCK MANTIS SHRIMP Do Your Kids Know This?: A Children's Picture Book (Amazing Creatures 5) Tanya TurnerMoxie Workbook: Be the X Factor at Work
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Happy Space FriendZ Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement / Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor