Happy Space FriendZ Happy Space FriendZ
Forum Ogame de l'alliance Happy Space FriendZ

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

HSFZ :: Panneau d'Affichage 
L'alliance est désormais dissoute

Boulette actuelle : Alkatraz
answered almost immediately.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Happy Space FriendZ Index du Forum -> Public -> Chez "Diego El Spatio-Bistro"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 03:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: answered almost immediately. Répondre en citant

Rory McIlroy believes his game is showing signs of improvement, despite a disappointing finish to a promising second round at the Wells Fargo Championship. The world No 3 picked up five shots in a four-hole stretch around the turn to briefly move within three strokes of midway leader Andrew Loupe, only to bogey his final two holes and close a three-under 69.Having followed an eagle-three at the seventh with a hat-trick of birdies to make his move up the leaderboard, McIlroy bounced back from a blemish at the 12th to leave a kick-in gain at the 14th. McIlroy, who struggled to an opening-round 73 on Thursday, then stuttered along the closing stretch, leaving his approaches in to the 15th and 16th short of the green before two-putting from 20 feet to bogey 17.Worse was to come when McIlroys second shot in to the last ended in the hazard, although a smart up-and-down ensured the two-time Quail Hollow champion would only drop one more stroke and stay within six of the lead.Obviously its not nice to finish the way I did with two bogeys, but the rest of the card looks pretty good, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I wish it was a little lower but its a step in the right direction. Im here for the weekend and hopefully I can put together a weekend like I have here in the past. Rory McIlroy I got it going in the middle of the round there and hit a lot of shots of much better quality than I hit yesterday, so I feel like I definitely improved on that.I worked on the range yesterday afternoon to try and work a couple of things out and it felt a little better out there for me today. McIlroy broke the course record to snatch a maiden PGA Tour title in this event in 2010, before going even lower on his way to a seven-shot victory last May.Both victories saw McIlroy overturn a large deficit to force his way up the leaderboard over the weekend, with the Northern Irishman now looking for a repeat performance this time around. The 27-year-old sits in a tie for 24th Im here for the weekend and hopefully I can put together a weekend like I have here in the past, McIlroy added. Ive had a couple of really low weekends here.If I can draw on those memories then I can go out and get off to a fast start tomorrow then Ill be right back in the tournament.Watch the Wells Fargo Championship throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Wells Fargo: R1 highlights Quail Hollow leaderboard Tackling the Green Mile Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Kawhi Leonard Jersey ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. David Robinson Spurs Jersey . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. http://www.authenticspursauthority.com/kyle-anderson-spurs-jersey-c-19/ . His actions are much louder on the Fenway Park mound. De La Rosa had another strong home start, going seven solid innings to lift the Boston Red Sox to a 2-1 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Saturday night. Dejounte Murray Spurs Jersey . - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests. Kawhi Leonard Spurs Jersey . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No.Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Thomas Greiss came up with 32 saves to help the Pittsburgh Penguins exact some revenge on the Carolina Hurricanes with a 3-2 victory. The Penguins supported Greiss solid effort with first-period goals by Chris Kunitz and Robert Bortuzzo, with Christian Ehrhoff netting the eventual game-winner in the third as Pittsburgh bounced back from a 4-2 home loss to the Hurricanes on Friday. Justin Faulk scored just over 3 1/2 minutes in to give Carolina an early edge, but the Hurricanes didnt get another past Greiss until Eric Staals power- play tally with 11.7 seconds remaining. Anton Khudobin stopped 30 shots in the loss, Carolinas fourth in five games. Saturdays rematch began with a flurry of goals, with Pittsburgh scoring twice and the Hurricanes once during the first six minutes of play. An early penalty to Bortuzzo allowed Carolina to strike first, with Faulk one- timing a long drive past Greiss just 22 seconds into the power play and 3:39 into the contest. The Penguins answered almost immediately. Kunitz dumped the puck into the Carolina zone off the ensuing faceoff, and Evgeni Malkin retrieved it before skating around the net and dropping a pass that Kunitz rifled home a mere 17 seconds following Faulks goal. Bortuzzo then put Pittsburgh ahead less than two minutes later, skating right by two Hurricane defenders and beating Khudobin stick-side at the 5:32 mark.dddddddddddd The action settled down thereafter, with the clubs playing to a scoreless second despite the Hurricanes putting up 14 shots on Greiss and having three power-play opportunities. Carolina generated fewer chances in the final period, and fell behind by a 3-1 count when Ehrhoff rushed up the ice and snuck the rebound of his initial attempt under Khudobins skate for the offseason pickups first goal as a Penguin, which came with 4:33 remaining. Staal made it interesting by successfully re-directing Victor Rasks blast with Khudobin pulled in the final seconds, too late for Carolina to mount a serious comeback. Game Notes The Penguins scratched defenseman Kris Letang prior to the game with an undisclosed injury, while forward Marcel Goc also sat out with an ailing foot ... Faulk added an assist on Staals late goal, while Rask assisted on both Carolina scores ... Pittsburgh has now won four straight meetings with the Hurricanes in Raleigh ... Carolina has just one winning streak this season, a four-game run from Nov. 1-7. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep - 03:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Happy Space FriendZ Index du Forum -> Public -> Chez "Diego El Spatio-Bistro" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor